Ingredients for the bottom layer:
- 1 cup of walnuts (ground into the flour)
- 1 cup of porridge oats( ground into the flour)
- 1/2 cup of raw organic CACAO
- 150g dates (soft ones, I have not used Medjol) - soak in hot water 5-10min (you can use the water from the dates for the dough, in case it's too dry, you wanna create soft wet sticky mixture)
Blend all together in the food processor and spoon into the silicone forms for muffins(or any other you prefere, even the box)
Put in the meantime into the freezer.
Ingredients for top layer:
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of war organic CACAO
- 1/4 cup of homemade honey
- 1/2 cup of coconut cream (can)
Melt the coconut at the medium heat, add the cacao and honey - whisk together (best with electric one), add the coconut cream - whisk a bit and and take it off the the heat continuing whisking until it's nice soft and creamy.
Pour onto the top of the bottom layers and freeze for at least 30minutes. Then store in the fridge or freezer, as you prefer or how quick you will be about the snacking of these tasty bites!
Do I need to write anything more about that? Maybe just So soft and so healthy...
Finding the excuses for ''junk food'' is not the solution, it's just the illusion.