For every lover of dark chocolate.From my heart to yours. This is a real flavour of cacao in the combination with nuts, without using any sweeteners at all.
- 160g coconut milk (in the can - use mainly just the creamy part)
- 120g dark chocolate ( I usually use at least 75%)
- 60g any kind of nut butter ( I usually make my own peanut butter or occasionally also hazelnut one, but that one is more pricy)
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- chop the chocolate and set it aside in the bowl
- heat the coconut milk ( do not boil it- max 70-80C - gentle simmering)
- pour the heated coconut milk over the chocolate and allow it to sit for 3-4minutes before stirring until smooth
- add vanilla & butter of your choice and stir until combined properly - carefully when you taste it, it's contagiously delicious :)
- spoon the mixture into the silicone cavities (< click to see which I am using) and add 1 skinless roasted hazelnut into it, so you will have the forms of half mini balls.
- freeze in the freezer for at least 3-4 hours
- 200g dark chocolate
- 1 TBSP of nut butter ( optional)
- chopped skinless hazelnuts for the coating
- place a pot with a water on the stove and bring it into a boil.
- reduce to a low simmer
- place a chopped chocolate into a metal bowl that will fit over the top of the pot with water and let it slowly melting and from time to time stir it until completely melted (optionally you can use microwave? :)
- remove the mini balls from the freezer and using a toothpick, you will coat the ball in the melted chocolate and sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts on the top.
- keep in the fridge or in the freezer for longer period of time
AND of course, enjoy it even without the sugar!