I don't know about you, but I am personally always tired scrolling down the recipe in across all recipe blogs, where people are literally writing the whole story of their intention about the cookies for example, how they ended up actually baking this kind of cookies and why.
With all respect,I admire you! When I write,I like to write something meaningful.
Recipe is just recipe.Or am I wrong? I just like to be straight forward and delivering the clear and easy recipe. What we need, how much we need and how we do it. :-) So scroll down please and let me know what you think about this deliciously healthy and nutritional cookies, made of quinoa flakes and dates as sweetener. Yes, no other sweetener! As there is no reason to add more.
- 2 1/2 tbs of homemade peanut butter
- 80g dates ( I have not used Medjool dates, simply classic one) - soak in hot water for 10-15min
- 1tbsp of cinnamon
Blend all together to create nice creamy texture which I secretly LOVE. Then add:
- 150g Quinoa flakes ( porridge oats can be used too)
- 2 1/2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds ( or anything you would like to)
- 2 1/2 dried cranberries ( or anything you would like to)
- 40g melted plant butter ( coconut oil can be used to)
Mix together with the spoon and then using your hand mix the texture properly in order to create nice sticky form. Create 10-12 cookies and bake at the parchment paper or silicone form for
12-15min at 170C.
What else do you need to know?
Maybe just that they are so nice, light and nutritional, that you can enjoy them at any point of the day. Even evening time!