Gift for me and for you.
Thank You for
- nurturing a deep desire to respect unconditionally the eternal core of my life along with your own one;
- letting me grow;
'And stand together yet not too near together: oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow' - K.Gibran
- not making me your religion or the object of worship;
- not clinging on me;
- not writing the script fo me and do letting me BE who I really am;
- not using 'always' or 'never' when arguing;
- arguing with a view of progress rather than proving who is right;
- talk openly about the difficulties, rather than ' painting over the rust'
- your laugh about our differences more than arguing about them;
- cultivating the treasures of our hearts together.
Thank you again, for not gazing at each other, but together in the same direction, though
'Love is not two people gazing at each other, but two people looking ahead together in the same direction.' - A. de Saint- Exupery
Thank you for not bringing the conflict in our mutual feeling of being in Love.
The feeling of being in Love is utterly without conflict though.'' There is no loss of energy in being in Love. The loss of energy is in the tail, in everything that follows - jealousy, possessiveness, suspicion, doubt, the fear of losing that love, the constant demand for reassurance and security.'' - J.Krishnamurti
Merry Christmas to You and Me
Thank you for the Inspiration to my Yoga teacher and also to David Hare with his book The Buddha in me, The Buddha in you. A Handbook for happiness.