INGREDIENTS FOR THE BASE
- 2/3c walnuts
- 1/4c organic cocoa powder
- 10 dates soaked in hot water for 5min to soften
- 4-5 TBSP of the water from the soaked dates
- 2 TBSP of coconut oil
BLEND ALL TOGETHER AND SPOON INTO THE PLASTIC BOX OR SILICONE FORM TO FREEZE WHILE WE PREPARE THE TOP LAYER.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE TOP LAYER
- 5TBSP of 100%peanut butter (no palm oils)
- 1 1/2 TBSP of homemade honey
- 1 1/2 TBSP of coconut oil
- 1 TBSP of organic cocoa powder
BLEND ALL TOGETHER UNTIL IS SMOOTHIE AND SPREAD OVER THE BASE, FREEZE IT AND STORE IN THE FREEZER.
Just a small piece is enough to save your sweet cravings as it is healthy dense.
With a knowledge of what you are fuelling your body with, you appreciate the preciousness of your body. Nourish your body exactly the same way like your mind. It's your temple though!
*Trust my vibes, it's real*